A family portrait is the theme for this tapestry woven picture throw. A usable family heirloom that will be appreciated by mom and dad, grandparents or great-grandparents. Names, date and event text can be added, along with a short text phase of your choice to make this picture throw a truly memorable gift.
Choose a top caption (18 letters), personalization bottom left (28 characters}.
Portrait picture blanket measures 50” x 60”, two layer, 100% cotton, fringed and washable. Woven in the USA.
The requirements are a jpg file, 300 resolution, pixel size of approximately 750 x 900. Enter your order number and name in the subject line when e-mailing photo. Pictures may also be sent through the mail to Keepsakes Etc. 7320 W. Akron-Canfield Road - Canfield, Ohio 44406. Physical photos cannot be returned. Call 888-815-3455 for additional
This item ships directly from the manufacturer,
we are unable to provide a GIFT MESSAGE OR GIFT WRAPPING.
ALLOW 3-4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
E-Mail your photo to
Need Help - Call 888-815-3455 Debbie, Mary Jo,
Cara, or JoAnn
100% Guarantee -
products are not returnable)
Items may be returned in original condition for a refund or
credit within 15 days of delivery. Shipping charges will be
refunded only if the return is our error. All returns must be
accompanied by the packing slip and return authorization number
by calling 888-815-3455. Returns may take a week to process. We
suggest UPS for all returns.
appreciate your browsing and shopping our on line store. Please
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your questions, comments and suggestions on how to improve
our site, and new products you may be interested in.
ORDER PROCESSING: We
accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and money orders. Please
make money orders out to Keepsakes Etc. 7320 W. Akron Canfield
Rd. - Canfield, Ohio 44406. We have taken every
precaution to secure your credit card transactions. Our internet
site is built on the Yahoo system, which utilizes
industry-standard security. Orders may also be submitted by
phone, toll free 1-888-815-3455. Credit cards are charged the
day the order ships from our warehouse.
SALES TAX: Sales
tax of 7 % will apply to residents of Ohio only, in which we are
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
We ship to Canada and the United States, international orders
shipped only with pre-approval, please e-mail us at the above
address. Stock orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours.
Out of stock orders will automatically be backordered. Our
UPS Ground Shipping rates are as follows:
To $ 29.99
To $ 100.99
101 To $ 149.99
150 To $ 249.99
|$250 & Over
2nd Day Air Starts at $24 (Call 888-815-3455 for Next Day Air
Pricing By Zone)
- Alaska, Hawaii and APO - Shipped priority USPS.
- Most of our products ship from Ohio - Allow 4-5 days UPS
CA, NV, ID, MT, WY, UT, AZ, NM, West TX, West ND,
- Allow 5-6 days UPS ground to WA or remote CA
do not sell or share address or E-Mail information.
We Ship From
Ohio Within 24 Hours (M-F)
UPS Does Not
Deliver on Saturday or Sunday
Shipping & Next Day Air Call 1-888-815-3455
Air $24 - $28
Keepsakes Etc throws can be embroidered with personalized information to celebrate special events.
Each line of embroidery is $7.50 per line up to
26 characters including punctuation and spacing. Special characters, left
and right bracket cannot be used.
Embroidery for throws not currently set up on the
product page may be entered into the comment box on the second page of the order
form in the checkout cart. The embroidery fee will be added to your order, or
you may place your order by phone. For special requests please call
We use a traditional three letter monogram for fleece
Note: Traditional monogram is [First,
Last, Middle] initials. (enter in this sequence)
Example: Ronald T Brown RBT
• 1) When God closes a door, He opens another.
• 2) Life is a wondrous torch to be burned as brightly as possible.
• 3) For everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under Heaven.
• 4) Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our
• 5) Learn the past, watch the present, and create the future.
• 6) Every journey in life begins with a single step.
• 7) Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
• 8) This country was founded and built by people with great dreams and the courage to take great risks…
• 9) A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.
• 10) Courage is the selfless act of caring more for others than for one’s self.
• 11) The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing.
• 12) A mother holds her children’s hands for a moment but their hearts forever.
• 13) Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.
• 14) Grandmothers have a heart full of love.
• 15) Grandfathers fill the world with wisdom, patience and love.
• 16) You don’t choose your family; they are God’s gift to you as you are to them.
• 17) When a child is born, so is a grandmother.
• 18) You are not only my mother but my very first friend.
• 19) My family tree is full of nuts.
• 20) God made us sisters, hearts made us friends.
• 21) Two loves, one life. Two hearts joined as one.
• 22) Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, love never ends.
*I Corinthians 13:7
• 23) I love you not only for who you are, but who I am when I am with you.
• 24) All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small. All things wise and wonderful, the good Lord made them all.
• 25) Dogs leave paw prints on your heart.
• 26) Cats leave paw prints on your heart.
• 27) I’m not fat, I’m fluffy…
• 28) My best friend
• 29) A dog wags his tail with all his heart.
• 30) Cats make purrfect friends.
• 31) Children are the hands by which we take hold of Heaven.
*Henry Ward Beecher
• 32) Our home has been enlarged by two feet.
• 33) The heart that loves is always young.
• 34) Until one has loved a child, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.
• 35) While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
• 36) The world is a beautiful and wondrous place when seen thru the eyes of a child.
• 37) Adding your own quotation. If you prefer to write your own sentiment, e-mail it to us with your photo. Upon ordering in the cart, put a notation in the comment box that you will be using your own sentiment. (8 lines, 18 characters per line includes spaces and punctuation). Use capitol and lower case letters as you would like them to appear on the throw blanket.
Note: If you are using a quotation other that your own, you must give credit to the author on the last line. This is for copywrited material only. We reserve the right not to print objectionable material.
*Authorship will appear on throw